Life has betrayed me.

Life has betrayed me.




I didn't believe it could happen. I had good health and a nice family.
A good job allowed me to live with happiness.

Tsunami


Illness touched my heart. First aid, hospital. Life or death?
Life has won.
My heart is dead instead.
My wife, my life, has abandoned me. She did not resist my illness and ran away.

Goodness

I stayed at home with two children. My job is almost lost.
I looked into my sick heart and I saw hope.
The world is not bad. There are many good people in the world.
I know they will help me get through this moment, so I can also help others in need.
I am ashamed to hold out my hand like a beggar. I know that many of you are in a difficult life. I believe in your goodness!

I don't want to beg.


I can do whatever you want on the computer. Transcribing texts, making infographics, free printable, calendar, small graphics jobs, retouching photos.
Send me your requests. I will do the job for free, then if you want you will give me a few dollars.

My poems


In the next posts, I will publish my poems. I hope you like them.
In my heart, there is so much sadness, but still so much love to forgive my children.
Greetings to all of you.
God always protects your families!

Love that does not see


Love wants joy, but it gives you suffering.

Love wants happiness, but it breaks your heart.

Love wants loyalty, but it gives you betrayal.

Love is blind but often sees very well.

Love wants justice, but it is unfair.

Love wants youth but leaves you alone in old age.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog